This
is how it came to be, that I came to meet a unique soul
oh
so beautiful inside out, oh so troubled heart and mind
I
remember warm her touch, warm her smell, warm her chest
fragile
fortress with iron gates, whose treasures made me richer for one night
When
I held her, when she hugged me, when she let me in with a smile
then
engraved me a dream, that would battle lesser rimes
and
in a troubled thought, with nostalgia of times yet to come
I
begged that she would find me, keep me in her mind and in her heart
Now
I wish that I could taste that sweet sweet night once again,
take
her hand and dive away into my dreams and hers,
eyes
silently looking into my thoughts, lying naked side by side
stand
still for that moment, and forever wishing she were mine
Fill
my heart once again, be my love and I'll be there,
trust
in me let me bare, all your pain, I'll be fair
you
and me and an hourglass full of skin, turns to dust
screams
at me, when we meet once again, all the pain will fade away
2 comments:
que intenso se puede vivir, a veces imposible de describir...pero que bien que lo haces vos! abriendo el alma...
Nanis.
Qué bruto...qué bárbaro...qué profundo...seguí escribiendo, porfa.
Mami
Post a Comment